We believe a wedding covenant is a sacred commitment made between one man, one woman, and God. Our Pastors consider it an honor and privilege to perform wedding ceremonies for couples committed to the church and desiring to live out the biblical purpose of marriage.
If you would like your wedding to be officiated by a Pastor from One Hope Church,
please read the following information carefully.
In order to perform a wedding ceremony, we ask that the bride and/or groom meet the following requirements:
- Be in attendance at One Hope Church for a minimum of six months.
- Be committed to joining a One Hope Group.
- Complete a Wedding Ceremony Request Form.
- Complete a Premarital Counseling Course with or with the approval of one of the Pastors prior to the wedding date.
- When the counseling is completed in a satisfactory manner, One Hope Church will provide a certificate of completion that meets the requirements of most Florida counties.
- Obtain a valid marriage license from the Clerk of Courts in your county of residence and deliver it to the Pastor a minimum of five days before the wedding.
We are unable to provide space for wedding ceremonies and/or receptions but our Pastors have performed weddings at many Orlando venues.
A fee of $250.00 is required for the participation of a One Hope Pastor in the ceremony and shall be paid on the day of the wedding or earlier. Staff and key leaders may inquire about having this fee waived.
In addition, any associated costs with travel outside of the greater Orlando area will be required. This includes but isn’t limited to cost of airfare, ground transportation, hotel accommodations, and all meals.
For any destination wedding requiring air travel, a $500.00 deposit is required in advance. In the case of cancellation, this deposit will not be refunded and all travel expenses incurred prior to travel will be the sole responsibility of the couple.