I don’t know about you, but for me this summer truly was “better together.”
In June, July and August, it has been exciting seeing our vision of the One Hope in Jesus advance in our lives and even more so as it touched new lives.
- During the Emotionally Healthy Spirituality class on Wednesdays, I watched lives being stretched by the gospel in new ways through the conversations around the tables.
- You could feel the buzz of community getting louder as the crowd grew each Sunday of those going out to eat together.
- I loved meeting people who started coming on Sundays to One Hope this summer and began discovering the Bible for themselves for the first time.
- This summer, partners from One Hope witnessed to Muslims in Albania through English language camps helping start new churches there.
- We also sponsored a new church plant here in Orlando in Lake Nona (Harvest Community Church) launching this fall.
- All of this just further quickened the pulse of our worship in one gathering as we gave Him the glory for it all.
God is truly at work. But, where do you sense God is taking us? What is your prayer for this next chapter God has begun writing with us. I encourage you to think and pray about our future and I would love to hear your thoughts.
In August, in our “Following Jesus Together” sermon series, we are studying what the Bible teaches about being a Jesus-centered discipleship community partnered behind a gospel-centered mission.
Aren’t you excited about what is ahead? I am.