Become Part of the Family
"I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine for you all making my prayer with joy, because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now. - Philippians 1:3-5 ESV
What is Partnership?
The Bible reveals that the Church is God's chosen people (1 Peter 2:9-10), transformed by and called to share the hope of Jesus (Matthew 28:19-20).
Partnership is the process of making a commitment to support and live alongside other people as the church.
Who is a Partner?
A Partner at One Hope Church is first a follower of Jesus who has been or desires to be baptized.
Then, based on scripture, a Partner:
- Shares our beliefs, mission, vision & values (1 Corinthians 1:10)
- Commits to be community for others (John 13:34-35)
- Gathers regularly for worship (Hebrews 10:24-25)
- Serves others in the church (Romans 12:9-13)
- Gives financially to God's mission (Matthew 6:19-21)
HOW DO I BECOME A PARTNER?
We can help! Complete a Connect Form below and select "Partnership (Membership)" under the "I would like more info about" section.