Why We Exist
"Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age."
To see the city, nations, and generations find hope in Jesus.
To make disciples who worship, grow, serve, and make more disciples.
- Gospel Centrality: Experiencing the Gospel for salvation and sanctification
- Real Relationships: Pursuing intentional, authentic, healthy relationships
- Inward/Outward Balance: Inward health and outward movement
- Generations: Wisdom of experience and energy of youth
- Faithful Endurance: Persevering through the challenges of life as a community